The Caline Drifter is a multi delay pedal from Caline with 7 different delay effects. It gives you a ton of great sounding delay effects all in one pedal while still having the ability to customize each setting.
- The Digital and Analogue are self explanatory, bringing digital and analogue delay sounds.
- The tape simulates a tape echo,
- Tube simulates a tube driven echo machine,
- The mod is a delay + chorus,
- The sweep is delay + filter
- The LoFi setting produces delay with feedback.
- The Drifter produces a high fidelity soft delay tone, with no noise.
- It has the same bandwidth as the classic tape echo units, so it sounds natural.
- Each delay has a time range from 50ms-838ms.
1.True Bypass design, with aluminum alloy casing
2. Power Requirement: 9V DC negative center - 30mA
3. Product Dimensions: 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" X 1 1/4"
4. Weight: 8.2 oz
|Open Box||Pedal is in great shape. Pedal and box only.|
|Line In||1/4" TS|
|Line Out||1/4" TS|
|Battery||9v 6LR61 (not included) - external by battery adapter only (not included included)|
|Connector Type||2mm DC jack - negative center|
|Power Consumption||9v DC - 30mA (power supply not included)|
|Delay||7 different digital effects|
Caline Drifter Seven Delays CP-37
- Product Code: CP-37
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $44.99